Position: General Practitioner - Mt Druitt
Palmerston Road, Mount Druitt
Type of employment
Hours per week
Is this an Aboriginal and or Torres Strait Islander identified position
- The general practitioner is required to be appropriately trained and experienced in the discipline of general practice, and assessed as competent for the position in rural New South Wales.
- The general practitioner must abide by all legislative acts governing medical practice in New South Wales.
- Previous experience in providing health services to Aboriginal communities and a thorough working knowledge of health issues impacting on Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people.
- Previous experience working within a structured policy environment and the ability to implement and monitor staff compliance.
- Demonstrate a good standard of interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to establish effective internal and external workplace relationships.
- Well developed organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Demonstrated awareness of and sensitivity to Aboriginal culture and history, and current issues affecting lives of Aboriginal people
- Willingness to undertake professional training
About The Position
Provide clinical services to advance the health of Indigenous community in Western Sydney region including specific services of general medical practice, emergency care and community health.
Contact Jelis Fatema on 02 9836 7300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Description - General Practitioner, Mt Druitt