- About Us
- Our People
- Work with us
- Our Services
- Our Services
- Photos & Events
• Current registration as a Registered Nurse and/or Midwife with the AHPRA
• Knowledge and understanding of the issues that impact on Aboriginal people and Aboriginal communities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills including demonstrated experience with computers and information technology, with the ability to use Patient Information Systems and Microsoft Windows based
• Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and within a multidisciplinary team, demonstrating efficient time
• Demonstrated ability to work in partnership with Aboriginal staff to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate therapeutic interventions to improve family health and wellbeing.
• Working with Children and Criminal Record check clearances and a current NSW Drivers License
Provide home visiting to up to 25 women, consulting and collaborating with the woman's allocated Aboriginal Family Partnership Worker to form the home visiting team, ensuring visits are provided in a culturally safe manner within a primary health care framework.
Work in collaboration with each woman's Aboriginal Family Partnership Worker to develop therapeutic relationships with women, using a strengths based approach to assessing their physical, emotional, social and environmental needs as they relate to the ANFPP domains.
Work in collaboration with each woman's Aboriginal Family Partnership Worker to plan, prepare, implement, and evaluate visits to ANFPP families while adhering to the ANFPP model and guidelines.
Contact Grace Everingham on 5816 9010 or email firstname.lastname@example.org