- About Us
- Our People
- Work with us
- Our Services
- Our Services
- Photos & Events
• Unrestricted NSW Drivers License and ability to undertake regular travel which may consist of overnight stays.
• Demonstrated experience in provision of community based educational, awareness and promotional programs and activities.
• Thorough knowledge of Aboriginal health issues including the impacts that smoking has on chronic disease within Aboriginal communities.
• Experience working within, engaging, and developing respectful linkages within Aboriginal communities.
• Proven ability to network and liaise with other community based organisations including mainstream health agencies and non government services.
• Excellent communication, time management and organisational skills.
• Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of, respect for and compliance with culturally appropriate ways of working with Aboriginal individuals, families and communities
• Computer literacy and a high standard of verbal and written skills.
This position is part of the QuitbFit and Tackling Indigenous Smoking Team. There are three positions available.
The Quit B Fit team is funded by the Australian Government to deliver the Tackling Indigenous Smoking program, as part of the Closing the Gap initiative.
The focus is health promotion, awareness and prevention program to provide Indigenous people with tools and resources to live healthier lives without smoking cigarettes.
Contact Mick Dunn or Jay on (02) 6845 5400 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org